December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas, Sinner!

Terry's Christmas card arrived today and said just that! ROFL! Thanks, Ter, it gave me the laugh I needed. Advent has been drier for me this year than any Lent.Satan is attacking and I've given in on a few occasions. I went to Confession again today. I feel like maybe I should just camp out in the Confessional. I'm waiting for Father to say "You, AGAIN?!" But, better that than the Lord asking "Who are you again?"

I think LarryD's Christmas card was confiscated by the Postal Service again this year - something about it requiring black plastic wrapping.

8 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I went to confession today too. I hope I stay nice 'till Christmas - but it's hard!

Glad you liked the card - I was worried. LOL!

I honestly need to laugh these days.

December 17, 2011 9:58 PM  
Blogger LarryD said...

It's harder for me to get a family Christmas card photographed because nearly all the photo studios in town have blacklisted me.

I feel like maybe I should just camp out in the Confessional.

Occupy Confessionals!!!

December 18, 2011 8:01 AM  
Blogger Nan said...

I went to Confession yesterday too, and was aware of the presence of Christ; most of the time I just assume He's there because the church tells me so.

December 18, 2011 6:17 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Nan - that is such a grace.

December 18, 2011 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Custom Logo Design said...

Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us. I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it coming.

December 21, 2011 11:57 PM  
Blogger Georgette said...

WE went to confession last wednesday. A Christmas essential for us sinners!

A wonderful Christmas to you, dear Cathy!!

December 22, 2011 3:36 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Hi Gette! God bless you and blessed Christmas to you!

December 24, 2011 5:44 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I got your beautiful card - thank you.

Happy Christmas!

December 26, 2011 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page