July 29, 2011

Postcard from The Edge

Thought: What if the people you know were raptured? Dear God what if they came back? Take my boss please! lol

I confess. I've been spraying Round Up on Terry's hedge (neighbor side).They paid me and I needed the extra cash! There. Now it's out there. Speaking of Terry, the series on "Effective and Meaningful Employee/Employer Relations" that he and I were going to start completely bombed out due a lack of cohesion on the direction we thought such a series should take. Terry felt effective workplace relations meant assuring everyone it was all ok and everyone is beautiful in their own way and hold hands as a team all day. I wanted to kick everyone in the a-- and tell them I could love them if they'd actually DO. Something as I smoked a cigarette and carried my desk drawer bottle of Jack openly in my hands. Ah well, if this country can still run with the differences in Congress..wait, uh, ok, nevermind.

Anyway, everyone better comment on MY blog and not Adoro's! Anything going on in blogdom this summer? Will the last person to leave blogspot for Google+ please turn off the server?

See ya next month!

10 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I have waited for a girl like you - to post.

Cath - I miss you. Did you know Angela left it all behind? Yep - she was raptured. She told someone you can have her clothes.

July 29, 2011 9:37 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

Hehe

July 30, 2011 1:05 AM  
Anonymous chris said...

mee too waited for a girl like you..

August 01, 2011 10:12 AM  
Blogger LarryD said...

Cathy - the Catholic blogosphere snark level is suffering while you are on sabbatical...or at some beauty spa...or at the mental hospital...wherever you are, come back soon! Terry's having trouble making up for your absence.

August 01, 2011 10:51 AM  
Blogger ignorant redneck said...

Yea!!!! You Posted!!!!

August 01, 2011 4:51 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Larry: I have to prove I can speak coherently for 72 hours before I can leave this place; you can imagine my struggle!

August 01, 2011 8:35 PM  
Blogger Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Oooo, I checked in at a great time! I love the images I have in my head of you wandering around with your bottle of Jack.

Don't ever change. I love ya. :)

August 01, 2011 10:46 PM  
Blogger Laura The Crazy Mama said...

google +? What the heck is THAT?
Save some o that Jack for me.

August 01, 2011 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Georgette said...

Heh, cig in one hand, Jack in the other. As long as it's Jack Daniels and not Jack Chick, you're doin' OK. :-D

Love ya darlin. Hope you're staying cool this hot summer. Come back soon, everybody misses ya!

August 08, 2011 11:12 AM  
Blogger swissmiss said...

Jack? Wow, you must've gotten a raise. Hang in there!

August 19, 2011 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page