May 30, 2011

Endless Summer!

Gentle Reader: Today, in the U.S., is Memorial Day-the traditional start of summer. Also, it is a day to remember those who gave their lives for our country. It is also a time to remember other loved ones and decorate their graves. I was at Fort Snelling National Cemetary today decorating the graves of my mother and brother.

I know I've been scarce lately but I've been extremely busy. Honestly, I don't know how some bloggers do it-Red Bull? Speed? Cloning?

That said, I'm taking a hiatus from the blog for the summer. I've had no inspiration to write anything for a while. Also, I'm trying to landscape my back yard and, as the weather in St. Paul has stunk so far this Spring, I've only been able to get about 3 hours of work in on the landscaping project and I need to get it done before the snow flies (which around here could be next week).

Have a great summer!

5 Comments:

Blogger 3puddytats said...

Have fun with your gardening..I got four inches of Utah's finest white stuff in my yard this morning....


Summer is supposed to be starting and we're still in winter...

But it just wouldn't be Memorial Day without snow would it?? :)

Sara

May 31, 2011 12:00 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

We'll miss you and be waiting for your return. Have a wonderful summer (if it ever get here.) I'm about a month behind on my outside work due to cruddy weather.

May 31, 2011 8:43 AM  
Blogger Georgette said...

OH Cath! You finally have something on here, only to say you're taking a blog break!

Well, know that you are loved and will be missed and you and your daddy are in my prayers!!

June 03, 2011 10:56 PM  
Blogger LarryD said...

Honestly, I don't know how some bloggers do it-Red Bull? Speed? Cloning?

All three, in Terry's case. LOL!

June 06, 2011 9:33 AM  
Blogger Tom in Vegas said...

For the whole summer?? Sugar, that's way too long! How about you take a couple of weeks to recharge your batteries then resume the blogging thing (I'm trying to get back now). You can just write endless babble if you'd like and I'll still read it:0)

June 13, 2011 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page