March 22, 2011

Stuff that Cracks Me Up

A list by Cathy

1)Terry

2)LarryD

3)That I name Ray’s cars (yes, I really do! I need to come up with a name for his latest car)

4)Vincenzo’s perpetual hunger pains

5)“Something is wrong with my Rumba password and I can’t get in!” (actual work quote)

6)“I’ve lost control of my avatar. It just freaked out and took off!” (actual virtual life game quote)

7)HGTV Channel-all those house-hunting shows where the buyers insist every kitchen has to be "gourmet" but they look like individuals who can barely figure out how to heat up a can of soup

8)Interpretive Dance Stations of the Cross (I only wish I was making this up)

9)“Father will hear your case for using the Church Hall. Just leave your information and a description of your group and purpose on his voice mail” (Hi, Father, this is Janice …at that point Father immediately decides the answer is “No”-ROFL)

10)That I have to replace my toilet seat for the 2nd time in less than 2 years

Yesterday, I felt the joy of Lent return to me. Thank you to all who have prayed for me. Now, I suppose I should take this post down as its probably inappropriate. Oh, well, this entire blog is inappropriate-too late now! Bwah-ha-ha!

9 Comments:

Blogger Joe @ Defend Us In Battle said...

You need to post more :)

And more Amentior!

March 22, 2011 3:24 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Little known fact.

If you stand up to wipe rather than sit in place and lift to one side to do so, there is less strain on the toilet seat and it won't come loose so easily.

That's all.

March 22, 2011 3:35 PM  
Blogger LarryD said...

Terry's comment is why he is first on Cathy's list. ROFL!!!

March 22, 2011 7:41 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Joe: I should've posted this to Amentior!

Ter: Thanks for taking time out of your home improvement show!

March 22, 2011 7:41 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

Say, Terry, would that be different in the Southern Hemisphere?

March 22, 2011 10:43 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

You're a pip! You use Rumba?! I know what that is too...

March 26, 2011 1:00 PM  
Blogger belinda said...

Number 10, makes me mad.

I've replaced each of the lids twice and we've got three bathrooms. This crap, oops, stuff made is China is making me go broke because I continually have to re- buy it.

If you lean to the right while sitting you will be pinched on the left between the broken cracked lid but I'm not replacing it during Lent - as an additional penance and I will buy a new one for Christmas -as a present to my children. - That's how I roll.

March 27, 2011 3:39 PM  
Blogger Laura The Crazy Mama said...

I think Ray's new car should be named Roger. It just seems about right.

March 27, 2011 7:50 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

Hey, Craze? You been reading my email?

That's pretty clairvoyant of you.

I've just been having a spelling/grammar argument with my brother in California. He informed me that the middle name of an old guy who lived near us in Duluth was "Roland." I countered with the observation that the only two guys I knew had the middle name of "Roland." I neglected to include the words "in Duluth" someplace in my sentence and my nitpicky brother jumped on it. and then countered that his father-in-law's middle name was Rolland (2 l's).

So that's created a universe of three Rolands within 6 blocks of us in Duluth.

I wondered if a milkman was involved in the menage a quartre?

And, one of them, the next door neighbor, had a brother named "Roger."

Roger it will be, Craze. But unfortunately, Rog is not at all new. About as old as I am.

March 27, 2011 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page