March 22, 2011

Decidedly Not Funny-Urgent Prayer Request

My last post was about what makes me laugh, this is about what makes me cry. Please pray for a dear friend Angela Messenger, her uncle, and godfather, in Holland is scheduled to be euthenized on Friday. I'm not kidding. People are actually scheduled for this abomination.

Pray it doesn't happen. Pray he dies a natural death in God's time. Pray he receives the final Sacraments.

This news just snapped me out of my Lenten ennui. All the whining and disconnection I've felt this Lent is nothing compared to what it must be like to face this in your own family.

Angela sent me a note saying she was heading out to Mass shortly. Let's all join her and storm heaven with prayer!

2 Comments:

Blogger LarryD said...

That's just unbefreakinlievable. I'm going to stop in our Adoration Chapel tomorrow.

March 22, 2011 9:04 PM  
Blogger Angela Messenger said...

Thanks Cathy and Larry.

March 23, 2011 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page