December 23, 2010

Sinful and Sorrowful

Gentle Reader: No, you are not imagining things-I took the post down. My family is not that bad. I inflated an incident out of proportion. My family struggles with substance abuse, yes, but they have good hearts and they'd probably give me their last $ if I asked for it. The Lord has blessed me with many who love me. I'm ashamed of myself for seeking a sympathy I don't deserve by making things worse than they really are.

May The Light born unto us on Christmas Day illuminate and overcome the darkness in our hearts.

7 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

It wasn't as bad as you think - at least for me! God bless you - it's always okay to say oy! God bless you - I was taliking about you tonight - what a wonderful person you are. Just have Christmas now!

December 23, 2010 10:03 PM  
Blogger Tom in Vegas said...

Actually, I didn't think it was such a bad post. And more importantly, I didn't know for CERTAIN that it was even YOUR family precisely that you were referring to. In retrospect, in combination with what you wrote here, that connection is more easily made.

December 24, 2010 12:55 AM  
Blogger Anna B. said...

Merry Christmas, praying for you.

December 24, 2010 11:31 AM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 24, 2010 3:13 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

At Christmas especially, with our Divine Redeemer present with us, it is good to overlook the failings of my relatives and to hope and pray that they overlook my failings also.

December 24, 2010 3:20 PM  
Blogger Tom in Vegas said...

Also, I don't quite remember my comments, but in light of what this post clarifies I sincerely hope I didn't write anything that was either disrespectful or insensitive. My deepest apologies if I did.

December 24, 2010 3:31 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Tom: Not at all. Hug Toby for me!

December 24, 2010 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page