December 11, 2010

And It Snowed and It Snowed....

Major blizzard here, yes, blizzard. It's falling so fast in St. Paul, I could hardly keep up with it using my snowblower this morning. It took me 1.5 hours to do my driveway and sidewalk and I don't have a big lot. It's still falling-fast. I'm caved in and shopped with everyone else in town last night. Oh!

It's piled high and deep around here and that's even without Terry stopping by!

I'm wondering if I'll be skiing to Mass tomorrow. If I do, I'll have Father take a photo!

Anyway, I completely forgot to give a shameless shoutout to my latest post over at Our Word! I probably didn't need to bother as I'm sure most of you read Our Word and Welcome to It! already. If you don't, you should.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

Do you have your winter mantilla ready?

December 11, 2010 2:14 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I have it Nan.

December 11, 2010 2:55 PM  
Blogger LarryD said...

I want pictures of that snow. Proof, baby, proof.

December 11, 2010 3:44 PM  
Blogger Nan said...

Waiting to get plowed...

December 11, 2010 7:05 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Hi Cath. I just read on another blog this wasn't a blizzard. Dave Dahl lied. We were wrong to call this winter storm a blizzard I geuss. So don't be a wus and call it a blizzard - it was NOT a blizzard here in the cities. Nope - no way, no how - no blizzard.

So let's meet Nan and get plowed.

December 11, 2010 8:42 PM  
Blogger Adoro said...

That wasn't a blizzard! It didn't qualify in meteorological terms and actually, we've had MUCH worse!

Remember the March storm of about 3 years ago? I think it lasted 3 days and that Sunday morning as it ended I didn't think I'd make it to Mass. (God's Providence provided) and that wasn't a blizzard, either.

We don't normally get blizzards in the city...it's the prairies that suffer that with nothing to stop the wind.

Our Prairie bretheren, though...they got a blizzard! Wowee!


Never mind Terry..he's being sarcastic because he called it before it was defined and doesn't like egg on his face.

;-)

December 11, 2010 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page