October 30, 2010

Tales of the Unexpected

A true story.

This morning as I was eating breakfast, sipping coffee and reading Magnificat and the newspaper; my big black cat, Sodak, was stretched out on top of the hutch surveying his domain. Suddenly, Sodak comes to full alert, peels his ears back and starts growling in his throat like a dog. I've never heard him growl like this before. He's watching out the front window and he's growling. I see a man walk up to my front porch door and put something on my door knob. I go look and it's a "Vote DFL" flyer. I throw it in the trash.

Good kitty.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

That's just uncanny.

October 30, 2010 10:54 PM  
Blogger Georgette said...

Obviously, your kitty has learned from your example! Amazing!

November 01, 2010 12:35 PM  
Blogger Tom in Vegas said...

Good kitty! Now if we could just teach him to attack next time they come;0)

November 01, 2010 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page