September 11, 2010

Bring Home the Bacon (To Me!)


I'm thinking of opening a type of pay pal account that involves sending me bacon rather than cash or coffee whenever you click on a sidebar link. As I have about 4 readers left, no one should worry about hundreds of pigs being sacrificed to me.

Every time you click on the bacon icon, some unknown person with a few bucks somewhere, will mysteriously contribute to my planned super duper top secret Catholic campground in the mountains of North Dakota. The community will be modeled upon the rule of "SYS" or "Save Your Self!"

Note: No bottles of gin were harmed in the composition of this post!

8 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Bacon, bacon, baaaacccon!!!!! Yay!

September 11, 2010 11:15 PM  
Blogger ArchAngel's Advocate said...

No gin may have been sacrificed but the distinct odor of bourbon seems to be present.

September 12, 2010 9:44 AM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I'm actually back into tequila these days... It has absolutely no effect upon me - I don't even know I'm drinking - can't feel a thing.

BTW - You don't have readers if you never post anything to read. I'm full of good advice this morning.

September 12, 2010 10:51 AM  
Blogger LarryD said...

Cathy - you need one of these

September 12, 2010 11:01 AM  
Blogger nazareth priest said...

Miss Cathy, I would never leave you...as for the bacon???
Bad for your arteries and blood pressure:<)!
My question: was any vodka involved here??!

September 12, 2010 2:45 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Larry: I would like that!

Terry: I know.

NP: Thanks for the support!

Auntie: You know it!

AA: I do like my bourbon!

September 12, 2010 4:58 PM  
Blogger Sanctus Belle said...

You have 3 readers? Hey, that's 3 more than I have anymore!lol

September 14, 2010 10:08 AM  
Blogger Georgette said...

Terry's right, Cath, you need to post more often. Heck, I would even click on the bacon icon every day if you did that.

PS, Where's Ray these days?

September 17, 2010 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page