June 29, 2010

The Case of the Missing Blog by Cathy of Alex

Or, The Day My Clock Was Cleaned

Gentle Reader: All 3 of my regular readers noticed that my blog was down for about 6 hours. It vanished. I was notified by Google that my account had “suspicious activity” and they shut it down! ‘bout time they noticed, now I am moving offshore…

Anyway

My first thought when I got up early this morning and noticed the blog was down was “Oh, well, thanks be to God!”

The blog is just “one more thing” for me to do and I’m feeling maybe it’s run its course. I’m having trouble finding time to blog.

I thought maybe it’s time to start that crazy freak blog that Vincenzo and I have talked about because, well, we are both crazy freaks! Or, maybe I could spend full-time (sure, ok) writing stories for “Our Word” because I already owe Mitchell SOME stories.

The Day Cathy of Alex was throwin’ something off the Marshall Street Bridge

Seriously, I want to throw my electronics in the dang river. I’m online all day at work and even ‘after’ work I’m still online for work. You can’t hide anywhere.

Speaking of hiding

I’m reading the news with concern these days. Ok, can we have an honest talk about Kagen’s sexuality please? Yeah, thank you. And, local wack job JA (the initials are not a coincidence, think about it-love Cranky!) crowing about now being able to sue the Vatican and get more money for himself. And church raids in Belgium. Honestly, how long is it going to be before we are truly kickin’ it old school and worshipping in the Wabasha Street Caves?

I’m just sayin’

Hey, don’t blow your hands off over the 4th, eh? Love yas!

10 Comments:

Blogger Joe (Defend Us In Battle) said...

You have a blog? All this time I thought it was my imagination.

Don't stop blogging... that would mean Terry would subject us to HIS version of your comings and goings, which may mean his blog volume INCREASES.

He should decrease, you should incrase. (Don't tell him I said that).

And as for Technology... I recently got a new phone, that is less advanced than my old one, on the same day as the iPhone 4 came out. How is that for a protest?

June 29, 2010 2:24 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I feel the same way very often.

As for Kagen, I know she looks like she could be on the softball team, but you never can tell by appearance any more, with gaydar jamming and pantsuits and all of that.

Jeffie is a very happy fella these days.

Anyway - glad you didn't delete the blog - it's a form of suicide you know.

Dr. Feel Good

June 29, 2010 4:54 PM  
Blogger nazareth priest said...

Cathy...don't you dare "shut down"...even if the Feds come after you, dearest!!
I listened to Kagan over and over again on the Laura Ingraham program this morning doing errands, doc appt's and she's one "basket case".
We love ya, too,...you're the best!

June 29, 2010 5:59 PM  
Blogger Angela M. said...

I was hoping to read one of Cathy's "dream" posts but alas, twas not so. Dang.

June 29, 2010 9:08 PM  
Blogger Mitchell Hadley said...

You owe me some articles? :) C'mon, you've got to put up something to help christen the new look of the blog!

Re: Kagen. She obviously shouldn't be on the Court, but I have to say that she has a most wonderful laugh! Listening to her respond to the question by Sen. Sessions on where she was on Christmas, it is difficult to not like anyone who can laugh so robustly and unaffectedly.

June 29, 2010 9:24 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

Mitchell: She's had three months to take acting lessons.

Getting appointed to the Court is a big deal and nothing, I'm sure is left to chance.

June 29, 2010 10:33 PM  
Blogger Mitchell Hadley said...

Big deal but, in this case, virtually a slam dunk. With the majority the Democrats have in the Senate, there's virtually no way she'll fail confirmation. And frankly, considering the lineup from which The One could have chosen, we could probably do worse.

The real question will be the number of "no" votes vis both Sotomayer and, prior to that, Alito.

June 30, 2010 8:10 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

DON'T stop blogging! We need your voice out there! (cranky or not :)

And yes, I believe Kagan is SSA..but what else would you expect from Barry?

June 30, 2010 11:17 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

These comments: ROFL!

Mitchell: The new look at Our Word is great! I need to post something over there! Doh!

June 30, 2010 6:11 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

It's clear Kagan would push for the moving of the nation's capital to Brussels (Belgium). She wants to push for the effective turning of the EU elections and elections of liberal nations (Spain, UK, South Africa, et al) to be the one that matters, as whatever they pass is our law.

If that's the case, our legislators are kaput and replaced by the CCCP.

July 01, 2010 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page