March 02, 2010

Lay It All at His Feet

Gentle Reader: You know how I've been struggling this Lent? Tonight was my regular hour of Adoration. I really felt a lot of my cares melt away. I just gave it all to Him. I feel more connected now.

I know I regularly speak highly of Adoration. If you do not, currently, spend regular time before the Blessed Sacrament, I can't speak highly enough about it. Adoration has been a miracle to me in my spiritual development. Really, I can't even describe it.

Just do it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom in Vegas said...

I should take the time to do it more often. Shamefully, I don't do it with the frequency that I'd like (school, work, this and that, etc.)

St. Bridget's Church here in Vegas has been completely redone (tore down and rebuilt) and has a lovely chapel where the Blessed Sacrament is exposed 24/ 7. The silence in the chapel is magnificent, I'd just wish it was a little darker in there.

March 02, 2010 10:59 PM  
Blogger Angela M. said...

Glad you are feeling better!

March 03, 2010 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page