February 19, 2010

The Day After the Day After

A Lenten status check up-because it drives Terry crazy! LOL! Love ya! Please buy his art. He's a genius.

Anyway, Lent has been cancelled. I don't need to work on anything. Tiger has just done all the penance any of us should ever need. Feel free to have that burger for lunch. Thanks and God bless!

Ok, kidding sort of, but, who the ---- cares? If Tiger is going to apologize to anyone he should be apologizing to his wife, his family and God. I hope he did that. Why he feels the need to go on public TV (all 3 networks! because apparently there just isn't anymore to say about planes crashing into buildings in Texas! But, everyone hates the IRS, right? )and tell US he's sorry is beyond me. Seriously, if he were to just go back to the golf course and not say a word to us beyond "Mind your own ------- business!"-fine by me.

Plushenko was robbed. God bless the U.S.A.

Peace Out.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Er... Cathy? I'd lay off the pickled herring on Fridays, if I were you.

Bede
who is not used to Friday abstinence yet, and so uses Post-it Notes to remind herself

February 19, 2010 12:53 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I'm trying to get on local news to apologize to Adoro - one station had a spot on the ski patrol (dogs) last night - which was almost exactly what Adoro was urging people to consider in one of her posts... she (of course) had been in the ski patrol once and cited the patrol as a very important, albeit unrecognized, aspect of the Olympics. Some one must have read her post and did the story.

February 19, 2010 2:30 PM  
Blogger nazareth priest said...

I won't repeat what I said at Terry's...
just "ditto, Cathy of Alex".
Thank you, Jesus, for the Sacrament of Penance.
It really, really uncomplicates life and saves you from making a fool of yourself!

February 19, 2010 2:47 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

LOL! Ok, I was a little testy today.

February 19, 2010 9:55 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Well you are funny when you are testy - I thought it was a good post.

February 20, 2010 9:35 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

I'm surly what can I say? *me sips more coffee*

February 20, 2010 10:07 AM  
Blogger swissmiss said...

Right on about Tiger, but Plushenko robbed? Cack.

February 20, 2010 6:39 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

You are surly missy. ;)

February 20, 2010 9:28 PM  
Blogger Class factotum said...

Tiger doesn't owe the public anything. But seeing as he did speak to us, I would respect him a lot more if he had said something like, "I messed up. I broke my marriage vows. I take responsibility for what I did. I hurt my wife and my family. I chose to do wrong. I don't deserve my wife's forgiveness but I am going to try to earn it."

Instead, he shirked responsibility by hiding and blaming his actions on a dubious addiction. Sissy. Be a man. Accept responsibility. Make it right.

February 22, 2010 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page