February 20, 2010

Brunch Recap



Last Saturday I had a brunch at my house. Several bloggers came. Father Z was busy keeping the roof from falling on Fr. Pasley's head. In his place, Penjing arrived. Penjing's groupies stationed themselves outside. Kind of annoying, I don't know how Father stands it!

The Holy Father and a Cardinal crashed the event and Swissy served His Holiness some of my best bacon. His Holiness BYOB'd. He expressed surprise that I did not have a piano for him to play Bavarian pub songs on. If I'd known he was coming, I would have bought a piano!

Sodak hit it off with the Holy Father right away. He did, however, have some issues with Sister blue blazer who showed up and ate all the cookies.

YOU should've been there!

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I thought I *was* there, but I don't remember any bacon!

Bede

February 20, 2010 8:20 PM  
Blogger belinda said...

I wish I could have!


I would have invited sister to play a nun game with me.

February 20, 2010 8:23 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I know. Did Greg ask about me?

February 20, 2010 9:26 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 21, 2010 7:52 AM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

I did get a couple of cookies, but I had to grab fast to keep "S'ter" from getting to them first.

A great time was had by all and I didn't have to help with the dishes.

February 21, 2010 7:54 AM  
Blogger Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Wow. Sorry I missed THAT party! Sounds like a rip-snorter!

February 21, 2010 11:22 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

You left too soon, Craze!

The real party animals stayed to the frabjous end. Cath broke out the special beverages (even though it was Lent) and the music was turned on real loud-like and the crazy neighbors from next door dropped in because they were so envious of how much fun we were having and noise we were making.

February 22, 2010 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page