January 07, 2010

Cathy's Predictions for 2010



Gentle Reader: Why not? I did not bother to link to the blogging folks that I mention below. You know who they are. You know who YOU are! You know that I know who you are! Well, I hope you do. Someone help Tom, ok, please? Thanks.

In 2010:

*Argent will go to Rome and make me insane with jealousy. I will spend one month in a straight jacket! (maybe I'll lose some weight if they cinch it tight!)

*Angela will draw names for A NEW CAR!!!! and her son, serving in Afghanistan, will be safe.

*Ray will win the new car that Angela drew! Unfortunately, he has no money to go pick it up, so blogdom takes up a collection for him to go get it and bring it back!

*Terry will release a disco album with backup vocals by Digi, Crez and Tara!!! It will break all download records on it's first day of release!!! Regrettably, Terry forgets to work out any kind of deal where he and his talented trio of lovelies earn a royalty for every download. So, basically, they are all hosed. Digi, Crez and Tara sue Terry and it's aired on CourtTV. Crez receives 30 proposals of marriage within the first 24 hours of air. She tells all of them, affectionately, to go straight to H---! Terry and the ladies decide the money is not worth their friendship and decide to go camping together. But, at the last minute, Terry decides not to go. Regrettably, he had the tent so it rains and the ladies get all soaked and here we are again!

*I do a post with a major doctinal error in it and Adoro will not say anything!!!!

*LarryD and Caveman will retake the Holy Land!

*Toby decides to be a good boy and Tom will not know what to do with his extra time!

*Christine S will pray at the abortuary every Saturday and it will CLOSE! Thanks Be to God!

*John Paul Sonnen will FINALLY admit that he lives about 30 miles outside of Rome in a basement efficiency, wears off-the-rack, has not been to a Papal Mass for 3 years and has a job sweeping the streets!!!

*Adrienne will come to the Twin Cities and we will eat at Mancini's!!!

*Father Z will return to town and pretend he doesn't know me!

*Father Richtsteig will do a live program called "Brigham Young's Vault!". It'll turn out, based upon historical evidence uncovered in an old bottle in this vault, that Mormonism was made up by a bunch of guys sitting out in a field one night drinking rye! Father takes to the lecture circuit and thousands of Mormons convert to Catholicism!!!

*The Hadleybloggers will FINALLY get a webcam and Mitchell will put all of us on UStream. Everyone will see how insane we all are and Blogger will shut us all down.

*Vincenzo will decide to eat only macrobiotic.

*Joe will find love and happiness.

*Laura will still be a honey and the best prayer warrior in blogdom.

*Nazareth Priest will be revealed as the older brother I never knew I had!!!

*Bede will release a You Tube video of herself singing "Rise Up Shepherd and Follow". She gets a record deal and Terry is pissed because he didn't ask her to sing backup on his disco album!

*Chris G will get a huge contract as the official photographer of a new book coming out called "Churches of the Archdiocese". She'll quit her day job!

*Crazy Mama and I, under the ruse of doing research, will attend an AOTM meeting in drag! The jig will be up when we are busted complaining about the food.

*Jesus will still have died for our sins

*I will still be the biggest sinner I know (step off, Terry and Larry (that's like Two of Three Stooges right there!)-though, perhaps, God willing, I'll improve something in 2010!

MORE Insights! (1/8/09):

*Swissy will begin to award CASH prizes for Weekend Kneeler Jeopardy! Archangel's Advocate, Ray and Vincenzo will sit on her blog 24/7 so they can be the first one to answer the question!

*Geometricus will actually say "no" to adding "one more thing" to his already crowded schedule. He will take a vacation with his family!

*Dan will chant during a Vespers that the Archbishop is attending! Dan will be named "Chant Czar" of the Archdiocese and charged with furthering chant in all parishes!

*The Roamin' Roman will return to blogging! You know you want to!

19 Comments:

Anonymous Owen said...

I predict you will cause the rss feed to contain the entire post content not merely the title...well, ok, I guess I just hope this happens :)

January 07, 2010 9:58 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Wow! That was fast typing, Owen!

I predict I will cause many to be confused!

Ok, same as any year and any other post! LOL

January 07, 2010 10:01 PM  
Blogger Tom in Vegas said...

Toby behaving in 2010??? Um...Cathy, this is Toby we're talking about. Bad, Bad, bad to the bone. He gets his way by devilishly putting on a cute puppy face and when you acquiesce, BANG! he's got you. And then all you can do reflect back on your life and ask why ;0) But since this is a Cathy 2010 prediction, and these have an accuracy rate of nothing less than 99%, I'll start planning a vacation now that I have the time.

January 08, 2010 1:05 AM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

How far does Angela live from me? Maybe if I start exercising, I could walk over to pick up that car?

January 08, 2010 7:19 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

I'm the Jeanne Dixon of insight!

January 08, 2010 7:54 AM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I would neglect the royalties thing for sure.

January 08, 2010 11:13 AM  
Blogger nazareth priest said...

Hey, Cathy of Alex: I'll adopt you right now! Can never have too many sisters (I have three now, I'll be happy to have more!)FrJM.

January 08, 2010 1:11 PM  
Blogger swissmiss said...

Why does Ray get the car? *sniffle*

January 08, 2010 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone explain why I have to keep identifying myself to blogger. This is the second time today.

But Swissie, my heart is pure and I have the strength of ten, ala Mighty Mouse, that's why!!

January 08, 2010 5:25 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I can certainly attest to at least two of things coming to pass. Twin Cities is a given as is Jesus dying for our sins.

I'm too old to be Nazareth Priest's sister but I can sure be his Auntie A...

Tom will always be my number one cyber-nephew but there is room for more.

January 08, 2010 6:15 PM  
Blogger nazareth priest said...

Adrienne: You are definitely my Auntie A!! Glad to be "on board!"

January 08, 2010 7:29 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Fr JM: I accept! Now, where's my Christmas gift? ROFL! Kidding.

Auntie: I don't believe you are old enough to be anyone's aunt anyway. It's just an honorable title!

Ray: It's a vast right wing conspiracy.

Ter: I know.

January 08, 2010 9:21 PM  
Blogger nazareth priest said...

Cathy of Alex: Since you asked, I'll offer Mass next week for your intentions...am I okay now:<)!
(It's the one thing I can do that most others cannot; don't mean it as a "diss"...I take it very seriously as a way to help others in the way the Lord has given me. Blessing!)

January 08, 2010 9:28 PM  
Blogger LarryD said...

When I retake the Holy Land with the Cavemen, everyone's invited to come over for beer and pretzels.

And Cathy - is Terry Moe or Curly, because, well...I'm Larry.

January 08, 2010 10:23 PM  
Blogger Angela M. said...

Ray, if you start walking now you might get here by 2015....

Uh..and Cath....Lukies' in the 'Stan....

January 09, 2010 3:06 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Angel Baby: DOH! I predict in 2010 I will be more mindful! Well, ok, probably not! I corrected it.

Fr JM: You give the best gift EVER!

Larry: You are Larry! Terry may want to disagree because he's like that. :-)

January 09, 2010 11:17 AM  
Blogger L.A. said...

Love the shout out to Naruto.

January 10, 2010 4:29 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Hey, it was Digi's idea to sue--not mine--you know how those lawyers are :) But after the camping trip, when Terry drugged us all with extra spiked Margaritas--well we felt so good, all was forgiven.

January 10, 2010 9:07 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Tara: I accept your version of events!

January 11, 2010 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page