January 09, 2010

Additions to the Sidebar

I usually 'sneak' new blogs onto my sidebar without comment. No one notices anyway because I refuse to be a complete librarian, english geek and alphabetize them!

Well, here are a couple of unique additions featuring local Catholics.

A micro-blog by a local Catholic whom you may recognize from his blog photo. He does not identify himself so I will not. He's cool because he's a coffee addict like me! Read him at Catholic Servant

Another one I snuck in a while back is, my cousin, Tancred's blog at Eponymous Flower He's trad and mad but he's never boring.

Last, but not least, my buddy, Bede, and two other ladies have started a food blog (you know I hate to eat!) 2010.52.3 wherein they vow to cook 52 new recipes in a year and they post the recipes with commentary. These are just regular ladies. Thanks Be to God! No fee-fee-shoo-shoo gourmet contortions here-or if they try to be they are "real" about it! LOL!

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

And since most of my recipes will be vegetarian, they'll be great for Lent!

Bede Cordon Bleu

January 09, 2010 7:34 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

Cathy, we want you to come to Z-Chat now.

January 09, 2010 8:28 PM  
Blogger Tancred said...

Are you a jingle dresser or a traditional dresser?

I was thinking of making a jingle dress for you, or at least squinching up the snoose tins in cones so you don't have to.

January 09, 2010 9:16 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Jingle all the way! However, they are rough to sit down in!

January 09, 2010 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Owen said...

Highlighting this made me notice that you didn't sneak in the new and extremely popular comic diary blog drawntocatholicism.com/blog ;-) But hey, it's no wood shave off my pencil.

January 10, 2010 3:47 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Hey Owen! /me likey! I added you! Under "Signs of Blog Addiction" since I don't believe you live in MN, right?

January 10, 2010 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Owen said...

It's true, in fact I live in Canada right across from Motown. However, I am reading a biography of Charles Schulz so I'm getting lots of MN into my system. :)

P.S. That's sweet of you to add me. In the blog revamp this week I lost all my links and have to create them manually...that's gotta wait a few days.

January 10, 2010 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page