December 13, 2009

Three Years!

I just realized that back in August I passed the three year anniversary of this blog! What was going to be a couple years has stretched into eternity! I know my readers think so! Just think, three years you will never get back!!! Bwah-ha-ha!

Three years of crank, snark, distortions, humor, picking on Terry, making friends, heckling my enemies. I realize reading this blog is like having bamboo shoots stuck under your finger nails, so I want to thank anyone who is still around for enduring it.

Please pray for me as I pray for you-yes, THAT much! God bless you.

6 Comments:

Blogger LarryD said...

3 years - congratulations!

December 14, 2009 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Macabeus said...

Thanks for your dedication to spreading the truth with a large dose of humor when appropriate. Your blog reaches Michigan just fine.. You are not just a Twin City phenom any more.

December 14, 2009 8:29 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Thanks Larry!

Mac: Phenom?! I was thinking more along the lines of aberration, but ok. :-)

December 14, 2009 12:02 PM  
Blogger Georgette said...

Woohoo!! Three years!! you outlasted me by two! :-P

Love ya, darlin'! Do keep up the good work--especially the pickign on Terry and Ray part, lol.

December 14, 2009 1:40 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Hi Gette! I still miss your blog and your FB page!!!!!

Yes, picking on Terry and Ray is a great joy to me! LOL!

December 14, 2009 5:03 PM  
Blogger Georgette said...

Awww ((((hugs, Cath!)))

Your readers can definitely see that great joy, teehee!

December 14, 2009 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page