November 09, 2009

Quantitative Methathesis Sighting!

Argent of the Eagle Eye spotted our buddy, QM out for a autumn walk, apparently to identify leaves, (;-)) in a photo series on the Passionist Nuns of St. Joseph Monastery in Kentucky's blog.

QM is in a period of Aspirancy with the order. Please pray for her and the sisters! Please pray for vocations. Yes, this is the Year of Priest and priestly vocations are needed, but don't forget we need our contemplative and cloistered brothers and sisters as well!

I don't know about you, but I need all the prayers I can get! Knowing brothers and sisters are engaged in a life of continual prayer, sacrifice and reparation for the world and our individual intentions is a source of strength to me-probably to you as well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Argent said...

I was so excited to see her smiling face. Made my day!

November 09, 2009 3:38 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

What absolutely beautiful pictures and how nice to see QM

November 09, 2009 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page