October 05, 2009

Win Twins!



Ok, it's been awhile since I've said anything about baseball but it's time. There's too much talk of the Vike-Pack game around here. For cripes sake, a story about consulting a psychic to see who would win that game was on the front page of the Pioneer Press today! The psychic dropped this revelatory bombshell (after she said the Vikes would win but if she'd said otherwise do you think they'd have run the story? Heh.) that someone on the field has it in for Favre. Gosh, whuddathunkit?!? Really?

Maybe I should earn a living as a psychic.

Nah.

But, the Twins have, true to form, managed to pull it out of their (deleted) at the 11th hour and are still alive. They need to win against the Tigers Tuesday night at the Dome.

WIN TWINS!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vincenzo said...

I want some pie.

October 06, 2009 8:32 AM  
Blogger LarryD said...

I still like you even though the Twins beat my Tigers.

But let's see how well your Twins play next year without their sissy dome to protect them! BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!

October 09, 2009 9:38 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Larry: True. Now the competitors can't lose the ball in the white ceiling! Heh.

You should not feel any shame-because I know you are sitting there in the ashes! (lol). The Tigers went down swinging. They are a solid team. Gotta be honest. As they say: "There's always next year!" :-)

October 09, 2009 9:55 AM  
Blogger LarryD said...

Believe me, I feel no shame. I was over it in about ten minutes. All in all, it was a very entertaining game.

Besides, the Yankees are gonna cream ya! ha ha

October 09, 2009 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page