October 28, 2009

Priestly Project and a Birthday Wish!

Father Zuhlsdorf (*deep curtsy*) has a reminder and a request about the Year for Priests posted on his fine blog.

It would be a fantastic gift if you could pray for Father "Z" and his intentions today. Today, is his birthday and it's a big one! So big, in fact, that there were some adverse consequences to the surrounding countryside due to the number of candles on the cake! Seems like someone may have forgotten to file for a burning permit.



I just want everyone to remember that I only heckle the people I love! I just sounded like Terry didn't I? But, it's true!

Happy Birthday Father! SS Simon and Jude, pray for us!

I'll lift a few bottles in Father's honor!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela M. said...

I'll toast to that!

October 28, 2009 1:27 AM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Me too! Happy Birthday Father - and continued prayers.

(I never registered to comment on his blog so I have to do it here. I also intend to post his reminder to pray for deceased priests.)

October 28, 2009 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page