October 07, 2009

Our Lady of the Rosary



Today is the Memorial of Our Lady of the Rosary in both the new and traditional calendars because who would be crazy enough to remove it? We need the Rosary more than ever. I need the Rosary more than ever!

Don't just look at it and wear it-USE IT!

The use of the Rosary honors and pleases Our Lady. Why would you NOT make your Heavenly Mother happy?

At a word from His Mother, Our Lord may have mercy upon you.

Satan update from my travails posted yesterday: he's fled! I slept almost 12 hours, in peace, last night. As I knew, clobbering him with my participation at Confession, Adoration, Rosary, Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Benediction, prayer, scriptural meditation, was too much for him.



However, remember the Scriptures say that when Satan was done tempting the Lord in the desert, he departed from Him until an opportune time. They don't say, he never came back; not even from the Lord-so how can WE expect him to stay away? Be, always, on your guard. I know. I do it too. Friday I'm in love, rest of the week: huh? or lukewarm. Be ready. Be armed-always.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Good way of clobbering him! Satan, if you don't want to be clobbered--don't come around!
I wish he would get tired of tormenting us. I'm just going to keep praying and surrounding myself with holy things--at least he will be very uncomfortable if he keeps coming around.

October 07, 2009 4:11 PM  
Blogger nazareth priest said...

The Holy Rosary=The Weapon.
Satan HATES the Holy Rosary. I'm so glad we wear a huge 15 decade Rosary on our belt; I feel like it is the "Sword of the Spirit".
Great post!

October 07, 2009 8:37 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Glad to find your post and blog. This was a topic I blogged on today -- from a different perspective because I am not as knowledgeable as you are about things associated with Satan, like Santa Claus. (Just joking about Santa, but not about the rest.)

October 08, 2009 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page