September 17, 2009

Prayer Requests

Please pray for a regular blog reader and friend who is having a kidney transplant today. Pray, also, for his son who is the donor and the rest of the family.

Please pray for a regular reader who is caring for her aging parents.

Please pray for, Vincenzo, who has been feeling poorly lately.

Update: 6:40 p.m.: Kidney tranplant surgery went well. He and his son, the donor, are both ok and stable. Keep praying. As you know, transplants can be rejected. So far, ok.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna B. said...

praying....

September 17, 2009 8:16 PM  
Blogger RJW said...

Will pray also.

September 17, 2009 8:41 PM  
Anonymous L. said...

thanks and prayers for others too...

September 21, 2009 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying here, too.


~gette

September 23, 2009 6:34 PM  
Blogger chrisslover1986 said...

I pray that me, my wife, and daughter will be reunited for the holidays and that there will be a restoration in our relationships. We also suffer in poverty so I pray God will answer in whatever way he sees fit. I also pray for the salvation of my wife (Riley) and daughter (Brielle). I have not held them in nearly 6 months and pray that my wife can love me again.

December 06, 2011 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page