August 14, 2009

I Can't Help Myself: Captions!!!!!

These photos on Father Zuhlsdorf's blog just cry out (well, you may feel like crying) for a caption contest! Have at it! What will you win? Uh, let's see...I open my wallet..yeah, well, ok, my respect!

Mine are below the photos...



"I have here a set of sheets, never worn, who will start the bidding at $1?"





The altar was so cluttered they decided to remove the Tabernacle to make room for the timpani set and the live elephant.




"I still want the left nut of the person who made me wear these vestments...ah, there he is"



In a contest of mental strength and will power, they hold the line as long as possible. The first one to break the line and rush the Doritos bowls has to sit furthest back in the theater with an obstructed view and run the projector. Today's flick? "Four Sisters for Peace"



"You're sure the Deacon knows his cue to run thru the arches holding the altar boys hand, swing round and and make another arch and then we run thru that, right?"

Have at it in the comboxes, y'all!

11 Comments:

Blogger Ray from MN said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 14, 2009 9:26 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

Announcer:

The procession will be led by the Rainbow Sash contingent, followed by Biship Judee leading the WyminPriests and Dee-cons and then the puppets. The rest of you may follow with your tamborines, bells, and liturgical dance ensembles.

August 14, 2009 9:29 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

ROFLMAO! Cath - who could top your captions - so funny!

August 15, 2009 8:20 AM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Oh! Oh! My favorite is the bidding for the set of sheets - 'never been worn'! LOL!

August 15, 2009 8:21 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I back Terry - I couldn't possibly do better than thou and the sheets one had me LMAO

August 15, 2009 11:41 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Is Ray the only brave one out there? Well, he is Army. LOL! Ray! LJ!

August 15, 2009 12:12 PM  
Blogger ArchAngel's Advocate said...

For the Pic with the Holy Father, an old "hymn":
Am I BLUE,?
Am I BLUE?
Am I BLUE, YES I'M BLUE,
Over you!

August 15, 2009 3:15 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

AA: Yes, coming to a hymnal near you!

August 15, 2009 4:12 PM  
Blogger belinda said...

Your very funny Cathy.
I seriously had thought that the last photo was of a Klan meeting of some sort.

August 15, 2009 5:33 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Belinda: I agree that those robes, uh, yeah.

August 15, 2009 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Brendan said...

LOL very funny! My favorite is the one with the Pope. Great stuff.

God Bless,

Brendan

August 16, 2009 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page