July 13, 2009

Ask Cathy...

...because I CARE! I really do! *sob*

Q: Cathy, I want to spend some serious time at the Minneapolis beaches this summer. How do you look hot in a bathing suit?
A: I decided a few years ago that it would be a tremendous act of mercy for me not to appear in public in a bathing suit. However, when I feel like I must, I go with my bodyguards to the North Beach of Lake Calhoun. Here's how it's done: stand on that beach in the sand around 1:00 p.m. on a 90+F day and I guarantee that you will be HOT!

Q: Cathy, how can I get you to go out with me?
A: Pay for the meal. Additional considerations: live Catholic, respect me, respect your momma and your daddy.

Q: Cathy, where can I get some good bacon in the Twin Cities?
A: Now here's a serious question-worthy of deep thought.
My house.
Ok, but if you must go elsewhere, Key's on Raymond in St. Paul (forget the imposter other locations, go straight to the original). A SIDE of bacon is seriously 1/2 pound of perfectly cooked and thick cut MEAT. It doesn't look like and taste like flattened plastic.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Question: do you take your sword and wheel with you to the beach?
I never see you without them, but it seems like it would be cumbersome to lug all that gear around...

July 13, 2009 9:52 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

I'm going to make bacon now.

July 14, 2009 5:21 AM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Cathy, what is this all about? Is it a cry for help or what?

July 14, 2009 1:58 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Chris: The bodyguard holds those! He uses them to hold off my fans! You know, when you are as popular as I am..."OMGosh is that St. Catherine of Alexandria at the beach?!?"

Vin: I want some.

Ter: Help.

July 14, 2009 2:24 PM  
Blogger Argent said...

So that's the secret for looking hot in a bathing suit. The things you learn....thanks, Cath!

Oh, my word verification is vetabra....ROFLOL!

July 17, 2009 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page