July 09, 2009

Argent Gave Me Something To Do

Argent tagged me and I'm currently waiting for a database that takes 40 minutes to open to re-open after a crash. I need the database for work. Grrrrrr...Mercifully, I did not lose what I'd already done...

I'm still on hiatus!!!!! I mean that now!!!!!

10 Honest Things About Myself

1) This blog

2) I'm terrified that someone may see me at Mass looking less than my best! I brought this upon myself by my rantings about appropriate attire at Mass. I mean it, but I hope the Catholic Mr. Blackwell is not making the rounds. Good thing John Paul (Sonnen) is still in Rome! LOL!

3) I am a clown. Really. Total goofball.

4) It takes about 10 seconds to tick me off and about 5 days for me to calm down. Prayer and my reversion have helped me immensely but the older I get the shorter my tolerance for the dumb----s and inconsiderate among us is getting. Cranky.

5) I don't drink coffee after 11:00 a.m. I can, actually, do without it when I have to!

6) I hate canadian bacon. Cyril "Rock the Casbah" Koob still can't believe that.

7) I enjoy getting together with and meeting other bloggers.

8) I look forward to my weekly standing hour of Adoration: 6 p.m. on Tuesday!

9) I've been known to bum rush the Confessional! Really, I almost knocked a guy over in my zeal. The door was open and no one was in there. I did not see the guy who was walking towards it and I beat him there and closed the door. I apologized when I got out and he was standing there looking stunned and told me what'd I'd done. Maybe that was an evangelization moment illustrating how some people really LIKE to go to Confession? Me.

10) I'm fast. I type fast. I drive TOO fast. I walk fast. I bike fast. I read fast. My brain is quick. My tongue is even quicker.

I tag everyone! But no one will do it! LOL!

5 Comments:

Blogger swissmiss said...

Little purple ninja will be so sad to hear of your dislike of Canadian Bacon. That paired with pineapple are his favorite pizza toppings.

LOL about the confessional! Surprised the guy said something to you.

July 09, 2009 3:54 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

"That paired with pineapple are his favorite pizza toppings."

I used to use those toppings often when I made pizza from scratch.

July 10, 2009 4:11 AM  
Blogger belinda said...

That was fun to read.

July 10, 2009 11:37 PM  
Blogger Georgette said...

LOL @ 9!! You do know why that guy was so stunned when he saw you come out, don't you? Obviously your sins were PRETTY BAD -- so he figured you had to be somebody really notorious, like a serial killer, or something. Bet he followed you to get your licence plates!

July 13, 2009 9:13 AM  
Blogger Argent said...

I can see you lane-jockeying...but at the Confessional? ROFLOLOL!

July 13, 2009 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page