May 17, 2009

The Right Profile-Crescat's Other World

Everybody say is he alright?
[and]Everybody say what's he like?
[and]Everybody say he sure look funny....that's Montgomery Clift honey!


Happy Belated Birthday to Mr. Terrance Nelson! I can't believe I forgot that yesterday was his big day!

A song from one of my favorite albums of all time for Ter and Cyril Koob-The Crescat too since I suspect she could be a Clash fan.


Speaking of The Crescat some friends of mine snapped this photo during the All-Star Race in Concord, NC last night. Methinkith she doth protesteth too much! Hey, that's my old boyfriend!



He said go out and get me my old movie stills
Go out and get me another roll of pills
There I go again shaking, but I ain't got the chills
ARRRGHHHGORRA BUH BHUH DO ARRRRGGGGHHHHNNNN!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Is it Cyril's birthday too? I like Cyril - but I never hear from him because I dropped Facebook. The Internet is EVIL!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. You are still on the list for forgetting. I quit a job once because my boss forgot - or ignored - my birthday. Of course, you know all about such things. (Evil laughter!)

May 17, 2009 5:16 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Terry!

May 17, 2009 5:36 PM  
Blogger Carolina Cannonball said...

damnit woman. your spies are everywhere.

May 17, 2009 5:53 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Thanks Vincenzo - it was actually the best birthday of my entire life - I am not kidding.

May 17, 2009 9:25 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

Cool!

May 17, 2009 9:28 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Ter: My boss never forgot my birthday. I wish she had. I hated feeling like she'd done a kindness to me. True. Lord have mercy on me, a sinner.

No, it's not Cyril's b-day. I just know he's a Clash fan.

Vin is awesome-no doubt.

Cres: Yes. Never doubt it.

May 18, 2009 9:43 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Cathy,

That's Dover, not Lowe's, shown in that picture. Even Mike Joy would have nailed you.

May 19, 2009 4:40 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Bobby: You purist! :-)

May 19, 2009 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page