May 15, 2009

Children Behave

I took some time out of all the shameless Crescat Award dramatics going on in blogdom to tool around town with a friend who arrived unexpectedly.

We drove around to Sunglass Hut and a Garden Center for bird seed and his own personal needs. He thinks the pot he has now makes him look scraggly. Unfortunately, we were unable to find anything he liked. He also had to go to a computer store because his housemate is always in need of something. No luck there either.

It was a good time! You can see the weather is fine. He told me that his housemate is always asking when he can expect the Bugatti. I'm reluctant to give it up. You can see why.

This has been a Vincenzo and Cathy Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Joint


Labels: Not Bat Shit Crazy Just: Huh?; Penjing Fan Club; I'm With the Tree

6 Comments:

Blogger belinda said...

Hi Cathy !!
I had heard about the issue with your neighbor ,and the diaper. I felt nothing but compassion for you so I wrote a lil' some'em
some'em about the matter. I hope you find it amusing. Also my computer wont load videos anymore so if this video is not acceptable please notify me ASAP. Thanks, Belinda

May 15, 2009 2:02 PM  
Blogger Carolina Cannonball said...

its a ****ing PLANT!

I don't get it people!

May 15, 2009 4:54 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

what does it mean when Penjing has more of a social life than I do?

May 15, 2009 6:39 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I'll tell you what it means Kat - it means the little wench is hanging out with Fr. Z's bonsai - to get votes!

May 15, 2009 7:00 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Kat: Huh? What?

Chris: Yeah, me too! :-)

Ter: You guessed it! Shameless.

May 15, 2009 8:47 PM  
Blogger Nan said...

I suppose one doesn't enumerate a plant's personal needs in polite company.

Maybe Penjing should get a pair of those designer sunglasses and sport the celebrity bug look like all the starlets.

May 15, 2009 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page