April 21, 2009

Knee Check



So, it's over a week since the Triduum and Easter, how did your knees do on DM Sunday? If you are a daily Mass goer was Easter week a continuation of Lenten Penance every time you knelt? I see some of you aren't moving too fast to get down for the Sanctus! (Including me-*sigh*)

The photo is of Terry's legs Easter evening. I TOLD him to start stretching weeks beforehand but does he listen to me? No.


Labels for this post: Random Goofiness. You are right, this post isn't funny. Cathy needed a break.

6 Comments:

Blogger Argent said...

You know those old oil cans? Is there one for knees?

April 21, 2009 11:29 AM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Cath - how and why do you have access to my alien abduction photos?

April 21, 2009 11:29 AM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

They got you too?

April 21, 2009 7:29 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

What can is say?

The woman rises to the challenge. I'd love to give her more, but the Muses (baptized Muses, of course) have determined that FIVE is the maximum number that I am allowed to give out.

So, Ms. C. of A. get's another 5 Star Laughing Jerry Award.

I'll have to email Fr. Tim and let him know that he is lagging behind in the Catholic humor sweepstakes.

April 21, 2009 8:55 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Ray: You have Fr. Finigan's email?!? Clearly, you move in a different sphere than the rest of us. Are you a cylon?

Leave it to Ter and Vin to regale us with their alian abduction stories.

Argent: The oil can-lost it with my brains, my ruby slippers don't fit, and my courage is in trouble.

April 21, 2009 9:13 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Vinnie - was that you on the other operating table? Now I'm really embarrassed.

April 21, 2009 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page