February 08, 2009

Prayer Requests for a Blogging Sister and a Brother

Gentle Reader: Please remember Swissmiss of St. Monica's Kneeler blog in your prayers. She's been ill and suffering a flare-up of her tinnitus as well as a sinus infection for over a week now. She's been pretty much laid out in bed since Thursday. Today, she received the Anointing of the Sick.

He's going to throw something at me because he's so secretive, but I want him to get better and we need more prayer warriors on it. Please pray for Vincenzo of Sancte Pater blog. He's been hurting too. One of his eyes is giving him trouble.

Please pray for relief of their sufferings. God's will be done.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sanctus Belle said...

I offer my prayer for SwissMiss through the intercession of St. Monica.

I also ask the prayers of St. Lucy on behalf of Vincenzo.

May the be granted health, holiness and a long life. Amen+

February 08, 2009 7:59 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I prayed for SwissMiss @ Mass this AM (for all my Catholic friends actually- which includes you Cathy!) and will add Vincenzo to my list.

February 08, 2009 9:22 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Thanks, Sanctus Belle and Chris!

February 09, 2009 6:23 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

People don't realize how serious tinnitus can be...I've had Swissy on my prayer list for quite awhile.

Poor Vincenzo - prayers...

February 09, 2009 12:13 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

Thanks everyone! God bless you!

February 10, 2009 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page