January 30, 2009

Guest Contributor: Me!

While Mitchell is in rehab, oops, sorry, on hiatus while he's writing (!), he kindly asked if I could spit out some scribblings for his fine blog: Our Word and Welcome to It!.

I know. I've barely been writing on THIS blog. What am I doing?!?

I don't know what I'm doing. I'm prayerfully discerning what I should be doing on blogdom and what I should not be doing.

I may branch out into Twitter. I don't know.

I may just launch another dance video. I could use the exercise and a lot of bloggers seem like they could use some laughs these days. Everyone seems to be ill, really ill, and the illnesses are hanging on.

Prayer and laughter,that's what we need!

Stop on over to Our Word . I promised Mitchell one column per week. I have to be somewhat mannered over there because Mitchell and his lovely wife, Judith, are very cultured and refined folk. They are "good people" as my Dad would say.

Tell 'em Cathy sent you! If you are not already reading Our Word and Welcome to It! you should be!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincenzo said...

Great article!

January 31, 2009 10:07 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Thanks, Vin!

January 31, 2009 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page