January 20, 2009

The Cat Is Back!


Gentle Reader: Well, I’m back from the Spa! It REALLY was a spa-NOT rehab (quiet Ter!) It was a great time! In addition to getting a daily massage, herbal wrap, morning Tai Chi, and eating healthy all day every day because someone else cooked, we had a great talent show event! Here I am stunning the crowd with my live cover of “I’m a Slave 4 U” (Sorry, no video!). Ter even showed up and directed a new production of “Waiting for Guffman”: the same production he directed to great acclaim during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2008 [Footnote] He’s SO multi-faceted, the world does not even know the full extent of his talent!!!!

[Footnote](Ter was the guy who staked out a spot in St.Andrew Square during last years Edinburgh Fringe but had a nasty row with a bagpiper when the piper questioned whether or not Ter had any business even being in Scotland with a last name like Nelson . I think they are still in court over the entire incident. Kilts were torn, clans were insulted, scotch was drunk-hey, what else did you expect? You can’t toss away good scotch even in a fight!)

15 Comments:

Blogger Adoro said...

Oh....so you're a New Age twit now, huh?

Well, whatever floats your boat and gets your old friends back...

By the way, Fuzzy Butt says Hi and sends slobber.

January 20, 2009 9:15 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Eh? Was it the massage or the Tai Chi? Oh, I forgot to mention the Yoga and Buddhist meditation! LOL! Twit!?! What?

Say hi to Fuzzy. I hope she sits on you! LOL!

January 20, 2009 9:22 PM  
Blogger Adoro said...

Actually, I was waiting for info on the Drum Circle, the Labyrinth, and the Haugen campfire songs.

Fuzzy is too independent to sit on me. She's curled up fuzzing up the rug.

My entire house is all sorts of fuzzy. As you know.

But at least we don't have Feng Shui here. (Why do I think I just spelled something profane?)

January 20, 2009 10:21 PM  
Blogger Angela M. said...

You're back! You're back! You're back! (jumping up and down and clapping hands!)

LUV the new photos (guffaw!)

January 21, 2009 12:31 AM  
Blogger Argent said...

I want to know if you got the mango and cucumber face masque. Or, is that a drink? No, maybe that's scented candles? Hmmmm.

January 21, 2009 9:53 AM  
Blogger Our Word said...

You're back! Now an essential balance has been returned to the blogosphere...

Mitchell

January 21, 2009 10:00 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Mitchell: Yes. Adoro, also, believes the balance in The Force has been restored! Don't believe her protestations of New Age horror! *me runs as Adoro appears*

Argent: All of the above. However, I was a tad upset that they confiscated my slabs of bacon at the gate.

Angela: I know! *tee-hee*

January 21, 2009 10:14 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

They confiscated BACON?

Oh, the horror... the horror....

Bede

P.S. Glad to see you back!

January 21, 2009 10:53 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Thanks, Bede!

January 21, 2009 12:08 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Cath! Cathy! Oh! Cathy! Something terrible happened yesterday.

But you're lookin' good hon. Dr. Angela does good work.

January 21, 2009 1:24 PM  
Blogger Argent said...

Wha? What happened yesterday? We got hit with a snowstorm. Rare for the South. I don't have TV so what did I miss?

January 21, 2009 1:59 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Ter: I'm with Argent..confused...the election? Yeah, I know, but I'll be Scarlett and worry about that tomorrow. Or, is Oprah stalking YOU now?

January 21, 2009 4:00 PM  
Blogger Tom in Vegas said...

Well, it's so nice to have you back!!

Say, during your spa visit, did you listen to a lot of Yanni? He's the bomb! He can really lift a crowd to the glory of his mane;0)

Again, welcome back.

January 21, 2009 9:36 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Tom: LOL! My co-worker is going to see Yanni next month! I always ask if he conducts the orchestra with his flying hair!

January 21, 2009 9:50 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

"I always ask if he conducts the orchestra with his flying hair!"

LOL

January 24, 2009 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page