October 07, 2008

I Love Your Blog!


Mary Rose , Angela and Christine tagged me for this meme a few weeks ago. Sorry, I'm SO tardy in getting this out. Here's the rules:

First I must answer the questions below with ONE word answers as all the awardees must also do. After that follow the directions on the bottom of the post.

1. Where is your cell phone? near
2. Where is your significant other? who?
3. Your hair color? great!
4. Your mother? gone
5. Your father? north
6. Your favorite thing? prayer
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your dream/goal? heaven
9. The room you're in? living
10. Your hobby? outdoors
11. Your fear? hell
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? sane
13. Where were you last night? out
14. What you're not? funny
15. One of your wish-list items? time
16. Where you grew up? Minneapolis
17. The last thing you did? ate
18. What are you wearing? pajamas
19. Your TV? off
20 Your pet? cats
21. Your computer? laptop
22. Your mood? goofy
23. Missing someone? Aunt
24. Your car? servicable
25. Something you're not wearing? contacts
26. Favorite store? Nordstrom
27. Your summer? fast
28. Love someone? Jesus
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday

* Display your award.

* Link back to the person who gave you the award.

* Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

* Put links to those blogs on yours.

* Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.

* Enjoy your award!

I don't think I've fully recovered from my dissenting ways because I'm going to nominate every blog on my sidebar. I only link to the blogs I love.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom in Vegas said...

"Your hair color? great!"

LOL!

October 07, 2008 7:33 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I gave you that award too!

http://acatholicview.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-won-award.html

October 09, 2008 6:06 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

"14. What you're not? funny"

Oh yes you are!

October 10, 2008 4:08 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Vin: [channeling Joe Pesci]: "You think I'm funny? I amuse you?!"

Thanks, Vin!

Christine: D'oh! I edited my post. Sorry, I missed you.

Tom: Really, it's fabulous!

October 10, 2008 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page