October 31, 2008

Evening of Reparation

Apologies for the late notice, but there will be an Evening of Reparation for Offenses Committed Against the Eucharist on Halloween. This is usually an annual event but I just got official confirmation it was still on this afternoon.

Tonight at the Church of St. Augustine in South St. Paul MN

7:15pm to 9:15pm Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament - Benediction at 9:15pm
7:30pm to 9:00 Confessions
9:30pm - Holy Mass with Fr. Altier

I'll be there. I'm beginning my three days of Fast and Prayer before the Election and I figure this is as good a way as any to "kick it off"

6 Comments:

Blogger ignorant redneck said...

I thought Fr. Altier had been banished to some sort of backwater and told not be seen or heard?

November 01, 2008 9:40 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Redneck: Don't believe everything you hear or read on blogs! :-)

November 02, 2008 8:30 AM  
Blogger Mairin :o) said...

Cathy,
I will not see you tonight as I had thought. I have some flu/virus that demands my full attention.

November 07, 2008 4:07 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Child of Mary: I hope you feel better soon! I will pray for you.

November 07, 2008 4:57 PM  
Blogger Mairin :o) said...

Thank you for your prayers! They must have worked, I am finally feeling better.

November 08, 2008 8:34 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Child of Mary: That's great news!

November 09, 2008 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page