October 31, 2008

3 Days of Prayer and Fasting

It's not too late!!!!!!

Gentle Reader: Redneck Catholic, a regular reader of this blog, contacted me about the plan to pray and fast for 3 days prior to the U.S. election on November 4th.

I decided to do it. Please join in, if you are able!

Furthermore, Father John Corapi is calling for an Election Novena from October 27th to November 4th. Read that here

Remember, the 40 Days for Life is still going strong. Read more about it locally, here

DO SOMETHING! This election could be very critical to those of us who live our professed beliefs as Catholics. To my non-U.S. readers: Please pray with us.

DO SOMETHING!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Angela M. said...

I'm in. I am SO in.

October 26, 2008 5:16 PM  
Blogger gradchica said...

A big group of us at my parish in central VA is in for the Novena--I´ll pass along the idea about fasting too!

October 26, 2008 6:35 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Oh this is great. I can just cut and paste your post for my tomorrow post and save tons of time. LOL

Same think I'm going to post about but we all need to be saying it.

John McCain was wonderful on Meet the Press this am....

October 26, 2008 8:07 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

This is great!

October 26, 2008 8:19 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Gotchya! Praying.

October 26, 2008 9:38 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

Anything Father Corapi thinks is a good idea ought to be another "Commandment!"

October 27, 2008 6:43 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Praying here too. I hadn't realized how agitated this whole election is making me, until yesterday when I polished off a whole pack of donuts, after talking about Obama! I know, I should have gone on my knees instead of to the pantry. Fasting, that's what I'm gonna do. It is just too scary the prospect before us. Only God can help!

Love and prayers,
Gette

October 30, 2008 3:43 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Gette: I KNOW. I'm an emotional eater too.

October 30, 2008 4:45 PM  
Blogger Anna B. said...

Praying..

October 31, 2008 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page