May 30, 2008

Sacred Heart of Jesus


O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world. I offer them for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart: the salvation of souls, reparation for sin and the reunion of all Christians. I offer them for the intentions of our bishops and of all Apostles of Prayer, and in particular for those recommended by our Holy Father this month.

I am fasting today for Mary Gibson's intentions and those of her soon-to-be order. I'm also fasting for Gianna DuPont's health.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

I say a slight variation of that every morning. It's one of the few prayers I have memorized...

May 30, 2008 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page