March 26, 2008

What? I Don't Even Get a Lousy T-Shirt?!?


The Carolina Cannonball has an alternative Catholic blog awards going for those of us who reach high but fall short (ME!).

Nominations are accepted until March 28th. Voting begins on April 1st.

As of this writing several of my, er, friends, nominated this blog for:

Best Blog by a Catholic Crank (Cranky Cathy that's me!-though I find it hard to believe anyone can beat the Kat here)

Best Hifreakinlarious Blog (competition is fierce in this category)

Best Church Militant Blog
(In future, I hope to be in the Best Church Triumphant Blog category)

Snarkiest Catholic Blog (I admit I'm a huge snark, but I said before vote for Terry of Abbey-Roads!!!!)

Thanks, Kat, you big softie you! :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger ArchAngel's Advocate said...

Why would you want a T-shirt with lice? LOL!

March 27, 2008 1:18 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Ahhhh...AA is a wordy! I'll have to watch out. He may be consulting his OED on a regular basis.

March 27, 2008 1:49 PM  
Blogger ArchAngel's Advocate said...

OED? Does that stand for Overly Educated Deliquent?

March 27, 2008 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page