March 24, 2008

Solid Gold Terry

Gentle Reader: As I expected, Terry used my blog hiatus to pick on me on his blog and Vincenzo's blog (and probably countless others!). I could make a comment about how unsporting that was considering I could not retaliate without violating my vow not to blog during Holy Week, but why be negative? In any case, I think Terry fled the country in fear of what I might do. He need not worry. Come back, Terry. I'm a woman of peace. Just bring me a bunny....

But, Gentle Reader, I thought you might enjoy this rare tape of Terry (during one of his facial incarnations) with his crew in the early-80s doing a show at Budokan in Japan. Be sure to stay with it. Terry really busts a move about 2:18-solo spot!!!



No one was killed during the pyro display towards the end. I'm sure because Father Richtsteig, prior to his ordination, was Terry's pyro technician.

4 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Actually - Fr. was trying to kill me. LOL!

I found some more videos of you that I tried to post for Easter - but they wouldn't post for some reason.

March 24, 2008 10:25 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

I don't think blogger will allow you to post "questionable" materials. :-)

March 24, 2008 11:41 AM  
Blogger Tom in Vegas said...

LOL!

March 24, 2008 6:00 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

rofl!

March 24, 2008 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page