March 25, 2008

The Latest Visions of Stella Luna


The words of the "visionary": "I felt myself carried to Heaven, below was an unspeakable scene of human transformation to bunnies on bicycles and flying eggs which I have come to believe signify Christ ascending in the form of a decorated egg...The bunnies, I have been told to think, are a sign of abundance and fertility as the Earth changes to green with the arrival of Spring."

I, then, had a continuous vision of a man in a marvelously tailored suit and power tie holding court with a large rabbit. He is followed by the rabbit. I have been told, in my vision, to believe the rabbit is an Angel following this man and trying to reach him with a message of Christ to all believers everywhere. If only this man would listen-OH!.





As for the man, I have no idea who he is but he is quite handsome. Please give him my phone number and tell him to call me."

5 Comments:

Blogger Vincenzo said...

roflmao!

March 25, 2008 8:00 PM  
Blogger swissmiss said...

Eerie. Very eerie.

March 25, 2008 9:28 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

LOL over and over and over!

March 25, 2008 9:42 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

You are on a roll, Cath?

Could your mysterious vision have been the "Man With 1,000 Faces?" (and suits)

March 26, 2008 7:20 AM  
Blogger ArchAngel's Advocate said...

Cathy, looks like you are an award collector, so come by blog. There's a new type of award there (danling a piece of cheese mischeiviously....)

March 26, 2008 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page