March 16, 2008

Holy Week Prayers and a Blog Break


Gentle Reader: I've decided to take a blog hiatus for Holy Week and spend my week journeying with Christ as much as possible.

I will be checking emails, but I will not be posting on the blog. I pray that your Holy Week will bring you closer to Christ. I pray, especially, for the catachumens and candidates who will be entering Holy Church during the upcoming Easter Vigil.

Comment moderation is enabled during my break.

See you after Easter! God bless you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fr. V said...

Have a blessed Holy Week C.S.II

March 16, 2008 2:52 PM  
Blogger Tom in Vegas said...

Have a wonderful and blessed Easter Week.

"Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there." Clarence W. Hall

March 16, 2008 10:52 PM  
Blogger Mairin :o) said...

Remembering you on this Easter vigil and your one year anniversary of your full reception into the Church.

March 22, 2008 6:14 PM  
Blogger swissmiss said...

Hope you've had a wonderful blog break this Holy Week and wishing you a blessed Easter.

March 22, 2008 9:44 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Thanks, everyone. I pray you all had an excellent Holy Week and Easter!

Child of Mary: Your sentiment really means a lot to me. Thanks for remembering!

March 23, 2008 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page