February 10, 2008

The Danger of Off-Label Use

Terry recently admitted he uses Rogaine on his legs. Well, I think he uses Rogaine in more places then just his legs. Hidden cameras captured this photo of Terry recently:



Do we, as a Nation, need any more evidence then this to pass some kind of "off-label" drug use legislation?! The drug manufacturers need to be held accountable for dum, er, folks who use medication in ways that were not intended. Even though it clearly states the approved and tested use on the bottle, someone must pay for your stup, er, creativity.

After what must have been an excruciating marathon waxing session, Terry was a guest on Emeril Live!




Is Emeril dissin' Ter? Grrrr...I'm going to throw all his cookbooks in the trash. No one disses Ter except me!

Speaking of Terry, he is currently working on the story of his life! Go on over to his blog and check it out! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll shake your head in disbelief!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Wow! That was me on TV. Gosh those drugs are strong! I can't remember it, I thought Vince was kidding when he said that. Who is the munchkin I'm with? Don't tell me I have kids!

Okay - you got me, I used Rogain on my arms too. I've always wanted to be this hairy beast. No - the Rogain didn't work for my male patterned baldness either. Neither did the Propecia. But I did not join the Hair Club for men in despair.

February 10, 2008 2:35 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Ter: I assumed that was Celine with you. She's grown up to be a lovely young lady. You must be very proud.

February 10, 2008 5:27 PM  
Blogger swissmiss said...

Emeril may dis Terry, but Catherine Zeta Jones apparently doesn't. Seems there is another Catherine in the picture...

February 12, 2008 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page