January 25, 2008

Blog Retreat and Spa

Is all of blogdom in desperate need of a retreat or spa vacation (both?) or is it just me? Everyone seems so dark and cranky these days or maybe it's just my mood that makes it appear so.

It doesn't help that in the Northland our days are shorter this time of year and it's a TAD brisk these days.

But, the days are getting longer, it's going to be hot this weekend (above zero-yeah!) and Lent is approaching...(LOL! Bwah-dump-bump! Hey, I'm playing the Tiki Room all week!)

If I'm ever unresponsive, call Father, not Mary-Kate Olsen.





I'm being a goofy monkey (that's for you, V!) so don't panic anyone! ;-)

7 Comments:

Anonymous adoro said...

I just haven't had anything to write about. I posted something the other night but took it down, just not wanting to put it out there just yet, if ever.

And I have noticed that around this time every year things get very quiet.

January 25, 2008 8:39 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

the days are getting LONGER. We have sunlight til after 5pm now. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Admittedly it has been cold

January 25, 2008 1:37 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I always need a spa vacation. Always. Yes, the days are longer but it is awfully cold here in OH. I don't even want to think about what it's like in Minnesota.

January 25, 2008 3:40 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

Congrats for going over 50,000 visitors, Cath!

I blog best when its not dark out. This time of year we have about 14 hours of pitch black or so.

Next week, I'll probably get more active.

January 25, 2008 5:53 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

"I'm being a goofy monkey (that's for you, V!) so don't panic anyone! ;-)"

Weird. I just sent you a monkey-article before I read this.

January 25, 2008 7:20 PM  
Blogger ignorant redneck said...

Well, I don't know if it's exactly cheerful, but I'm reading a book called "Triumph"--it's a history of the church.

Comepared to some of the other times we've had--things just ain't that bad!

Plus, my grandaughter just learned the Poppo/grandaughter dance!

January 25, 2008 8:19 PM  
Blogger Angela M. said...

Sounds like things are warmer and brighter up here in the Great White North!

January 25, 2008 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page