January 03, 2008

Best Weight Loss Program Ever

We all know that one of the favorite New Year's resolutions is the plan to lose weight.

I just got back from Confession and I feel like I just dropped, at least, 50 pounds. It occured to me that the Sacrament of Confession is the best weight loss program there is.

Lose the weight of all that sin in a matter of minutes!!!! You'll feel better and you'll look radiant!!!! AND, unlike most fly-by-night programs, you can use this one year-round for as long as you live!!!!! IT GETS EVEN BETTER: You can use our priestly consultants anytime at no additional cost because the whole deal will not cost you any money!!!!

What diet program can promise those kinds of results in so short a time and at such a great price?



Speaking of New Year's resolutions: Father Welzbacher has some good advice on his Pastor's Page of December 30 .

6 Comments:

Anonymous Lisa said...

Confession? Who needs that. HELLLLOOOO? I'm the hottest housewife of Washington County thanks to the other JC...Jenny Craig!
Lisa:)

Seriously, great post Cathy! I am loopy from the flu bug going around in the family. The end is in sight, however!

January 03, 2008 9:58 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Lisa: Ok, we'll chalk that one up to your meds! j/k

You are beautiful. Get well soon.

January 04, 2008 6:56 AM  
Blogger swissmiss said...

I was feeling bad enough as it was since I forgot yesterday was the Eve of First Friday when I usually go to Confession, but then you had to add the kicker about the weight loss and now I feel even worse!

Jenny Craig? My weight loss guru is Martha Stewart. The only way I'm gonna lose any weight is to be thrown in the clink and put on a bread and water diet :)

January 04, 2008 1:47 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

You're so silly! Look how thin you are!

"The only way I'm gonna lose any weight is to be thrown in the clink and put on a bread and water diet :)"

January 04, 2008 8:05 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

swissmiss: I've done that too. Well, there's always tomorrow or next month-in other words other opportunities for Confession!

Look at that photo Vincenzo found! You are looking good, swissy!

January 04, 2008 10:31 PM  
Blogger verronica10 said...

This is a basic full body program that uses a stability ball and body weight to target all of the major muscle groups. This is a well balanced work out that is best suited for beginners and intermediate fitness levels.
Sara

Weight Loss Program

August 10, 2009 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page