December 04, 2007

This is the Week that Was

Oh, dear, it's only Tuesday. Gosh, why does this seem like the longest week, ever?! It's snowing again in the TC. It took me nearly 3 hours to get home from work and then I spent a 1/2 hour with one of the greatest inventions known to this Girl from the North Country: the snowblower.

I'm tired. What is there to say? Fear not, my readers, we will always have....



I'm tempted to have fun, BIG fun! This is a photo that just cries, no, SCREAMS, laughs, cajoles, begs, for Catty Cathy's commentary!!!!! But, you know what? I'm not going to.

Good night. Peace. Out.

PS: Father Z has the feared red pen of retribution out. Go! Read his commentary!

5 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I shoveled by hand - to work off frustration after reading/skimming Michael's entire blog. I feel so bad for these people - so bad! - and I am so not kidding. I had no idea he was so into it.

December 04, 2007 10:01 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

Who's Michael, Terry?

I really can't read that stuff, especially when it isn't local.

December 05, 2007 8:22 AM  
Blogger Richie D said...

"... Frost and Chill, Bless the Lord, Ice and Snow, Bless the Lord ..."

I was praying that last night as I heard the workmen shovelling the snow in my condo complex

(evil, evil laugh)

December 05, 2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger ignorant redneck said...

Cathy, I'm not gonna pull no punches!

1--I've seen less ugly at a bulldog farm! And that's just the "vesments".

2--I've seen more Catholicism at a Calvinist summer Camp.

3--I've seen more humility at a pro-wrestling event.

4--But I've never seen more sheer, stupid foolishness, even in an Italian election year!

December 05, 2007 12:00 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

richie: That is cruel. You could have at least told me you almost got stuck in the snow going into the parking lot/ramp of your building! ;-)

IR: "Humility at a pro-wrestling event!" LOL!

December 05, 2007 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page