December 24, 2007

Family Visit to Santa



Today's the last day to visit Santa before he takes off on his gift rounds. I went to the Mall with a couple of my blog buddies (shown here)!

I won't tell you what I asked Santa for. Since Terry usually dresses based upon some "theme", I would guess he asked for a shotgun and that wascally wabbit. I'm not sure what Ray asked for. He's not talking much these days. I'm actually rather concerned for Ray since, obviously, that diet he's on has caused him to shrink alarmingly. Maybe he was asking Santa for his height back or perhaps a copy of Minnesota's Lemon Law for used cars.

7 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Ya knowwwwwwwww - The way Vincenzo fixed me up here - I really did look like this about 20 years ago - I always wore those glasses and I used to let my beard go like the Miami Vice guys - so that is pretty much what I looked like. (Actually, in my world, I still do look like Aaron Eckhart, or whatever his name is.)

I didn't realize that was Ray! I thought it was Ma Kettle. LOL!

December 24, 2007 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Adoro said...

I am so offended you guys went shoppping and didn't even invite me!

December 24, 2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Terry: Did you forgo socks like the Miami Vice guys too?

Adoro: Though the face is turned, I thought you were Santa?

December 24, 2007 2:06 PM  
Blogger Michael J. Bayly said...

What a fun post!

Happy Christmas to you, Cathy, and every blessing upon you and your loved ones in 2008.

Peace,

Michael

December 24, 2007 2:21 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Thank you, Michael. Blessed Christmas to you too!

December 24, 2007 2:33 PM  
Blogger swissmiss said...

Have a blessed Christmas!!

Hope you survived the shopping trip to the mall :)

December 24, 2007 2:58 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Blessed and Merry Christmas to you Cathy!

December 24, 2007 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page