November 09, 2007

Women Barely Alive And Deluded

Gentle Reader: I think when I'm in my mid-60s, I'll round up Adoro, Angela, Ma, Christine, The Cannonball, and my other homegirls and we'll decide to ordain each other priests. Of course, I get to vote myself Pope. The Holy Mother. That's me.

Elsie and Rose Marie? Are those really their names?!?!? Who knew Archbishop Burke had such a sense of humor? He must be pulling our legs! Or, these are Terry's cats again.

Vincenzo just can't help himself!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vincenzo said...

"Elsie and Rose Marie? Are those really their names?!?!?"

http://i9.tinypic.com/720af5u.jpg

November 09, 2007 9:01 PM  
Blogger Angela Messenger said...

LMAO! Almost as good as your dream post!

November 09, 2007 10:01 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

I'm about due for another dream, aren't I? Tee-hee.

November 09, 2007 10:07 PM  
Blogger swissmiss said...

Women priests isn't enough...in my case it would have to be married women priests.

Scary photo, BTW.

November 10, 2007 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page