November 10, 2007

The Third Wall

I watched Blazing Saddles last night! LOL! One of the funniest. movies. ever.

But, I had the strangest dream....

I had a vision of a really bad clown Mass being celebrated by a priest in clericals with a clown face on and then Father Z and some other faithful priests bust thru the sanctuary wall. The clown priest says: "You can't come in here, this is a Spirit of Vatican II parish!". One of the faithful priests says: "----on you, I work with Father Z!" Clown priest: "Not the face". So, faithful priest pulls Clown priests clerical collar off. Clown priest: "Thank you".

Cut away to an area to the left of the altar where a small stage has been set up. Man playing a folk guitar is seated on the stairs while two women look on: "Michael, row the boat ashore". Father Z standing there looking ominous. Listens for a while, scowling, grabs guitar and busts it over the altar rail.

Closes with faithful priests starting Mass ad orientem and a schola chanting, there's smoke everywhere. Mass starts. Adoro and I are wearing our chapel veils. Terry and Ray are actually dressed well.

Then, my cat, Sodak jumped on me and I woke up. Or, did I?

Update: Vincenzo managed to film the whole dream-scary! (Click on the film to view larger)

5 Comments:

Blogger Angela Messenger said...

Oh oh oh!!! There HAS to be a part 2!!!!!

I can SOOOOO see Fr. Z smashing that guitar LOL!!!!!

November 10, 2007 10:15 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

I thought our private Mass with Father Z last weekend was supposed to be kept secret. He'll be angry now that thousands will be inviting him to their parishes for similar functions.

November 12, 2007 7:33 AM  
Blogger Georgette said...

Hysterical, Cathy! I wonder what a dream analyst would make of this! It's amazing that Vincent was able to get inside your head to film it like he did ;-)

And speaking of clown Masses, here is a post I found hilarious:
http://themcj.com/3455

love and prayers,
Georgette

November 14, 2007 4:46 AM  
Blogger Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Ohmygosh, you've got to STOP! My pregnant bladder can't take much more of this kind of stuff!

November 18, 2007 11:57 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Laura: Well, laughing is good for baby and Momma, right?

Keep a cloth handy for those unforseen spills.

LOL!

November 19, 2007 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page