November 11, 2007

Thanks Veterans


I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Veterans-serving now and serving past.

The following are the list of veterans that I know of in and around blogdom. If I missed you or if you want to recognize someone, please post the names in the comments. I apologize for not doing blog links. I figure you can scroll thru my sidebar if you are so inclined!

Priestly Veterans:

Fr. Tim Vakoc
Fr. Kevin Cusick
Fr. John Paul Echert
Brother Kevin Thomas

Blogging Veterans:

Ray from MN of Stella Borealis blog
Paul, just this guy you know? of Thoughts of a Regular Guy blog
The Catholic Caveman of Lair of the Catholic Caveman blog
Ma Beck of Ward Wide Web blog
Jeff Miller of The Curt Jester blog

Non-bloggers who I want to give a curtsy too:

John Cich, M.D.
Wayne LaDuke (my Dad)
Gravy Guy, B.B. (my confirmation sponsor)
Rodney DeMarre
Ma Beck's sister, Mary
Angela Messenger's son, Luke (our Canadian friends)
Child of Mary
Adolph Meyer

Thank you and may God bless you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela Messenger said...

Thank you Cathy for mentioning my son. I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me!

November 10, 2007 10:14 PM  
Blogger Ma Beck said...

Thanks, Cath!
How nice!
:)

November 11, 2007 4:45 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

I'm way late on this, but I thank you too for mentioning me and the other vets.

Two priests that should deserve acknowledgement one for being a veteran, Father Larry Blake of St Joseph's in Waconia, and Msgr Al Callaghan, Rector of the SPS, who, will not a vet, did serve long and well for ten years as the Vicar General of the Military Archdiocese of the U.S.

November 16, 2007 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page