November 18, 2007

*Sigh*



Well, another sports season has come to an end. I only really follow two sports closely: Minnesota Twins baseball and NASCAR Nextel Cup. Gosh, I may have to start going to Vespers on Sunday again! ;-)

In the end, it does not look like my driver (Martin Truex Jr.-in case any of you are joining us late) will not be able to be on the stage at the Waldorf in NYC (I know, New York City for crying out loud!). Only the top 10 finishers get to do go onstage and it looks like he's in 11th. Bono made some questionable pit calls the last several races. I hope they all get it together next year.

Isn't that the sports mantra? "There's always next year!"

February 17, 2008-Daytona 500!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom in Vegas said...

Vespers is the perfect idea. But if you want to continue on a sports binge, pick a football team!! Once you understand the sport you'll watch every game there is.

Football has a short season compared to other sports, so I'm the man to talk to about these things. LOL!

Tom

November 18, 2007 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page