November 09, 2007

Cat Eats Crow

Over on the group blog that I'm a member of, Stella Borealis, I made a cynical comment about a, then, upcoming series on the Mass to be published in the Catholic Spirit. The series had barely started and I was already griping that it was not going to focus especially on the, just expanded, extraordinary form.

I leaped to judgement in a bad way. I am hereby publicly apologizing to Father Tom Margevicius. The series was well done. Father wrote well on the assignment he was given.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura The Crazy Mama said...

I thought so, too! I am so happy they hired him. He is a good priest...now, if we could only get them to stop advertising for the stupid "retreat center" that teaches enneagrams and bio-spiritual focusing!

November 19, 2007 12:04 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Laura: Ah, yes, Carondelet Center (affiliated with the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet). I'm not sure I've seen them in the CS lately. They do advertise in the local papers too.

November 19, 2007 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page