November 21, 2007

Blog Break for Thanksgiving Holiday

Gentle Reader: In the U.S., tomorrow is the Thanksgiving holiday. I have company arriving this evening-including my Dad! My Dad will be staying with me thru the weekend (at least) and as I don't get to spend a lot of time with him, my priority is to spend time with him.

I've been grocery shopping and cooking up a storm which is why I have not been blogging much this week.

Blogging will be light to non-existent for the next several days.

Comment moderation is enabled.

Have a safe and blessed holiday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 21, 2007 7:18 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

Happy Thanksgiving Cathy (& Cathy-Dad)!

November 21, 2007 7:29 PM  
Blogger swissmiss said...

Have a wonderful time with your dad and company, and a Happy Thanksgiving.

November 21, 2007 9:24 PM  
Blogger Georgette said...

Oh have a wonderful visit with your father and family and friends!! Looking forward to reading about how your dinner turned out! God bless you always! :)

Lots of love and prayers,
Georgette

November 22, 2007 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page