October 10, 2007

Put the Blame on Adoro (and Angela!)!

Adoro started the blog job hunting wave, Angela continued it, and now ME. Yes, I have a new job! I start on October 29th! I'm very excited. Thanks for all the prayers.

I thought I'd start looking around for some new work attire. Below is a photo of me trying on some possible new work clothes for the consideration of Mssrs. Terrance and Raymond.



I decided fringe was too retro for the office. But, dang, aren't I the cat's pajamas?

I'm not sure what Mssrs. Terrance and Raymond are doing under that throw that causes them to shush. This is a family blog so let's not speculate shall we?

9 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

We are drinking.

October 10, 2007 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!:)
Blessings,
Lisa

October 10, 2007 2:06 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

Here I thought Our Cathy was a respectable Catholic lady; It looks like she has taken a night job in Minneapolis! Pray for her! And I'll have another sip, Terry.

October 10, 2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger swissmiss said...

Congrats on the new job!!!

Don't spend too much of your hard-earned money on that couch dress!

As they say, Accessorize: that's the key.

October 10, 2007 6:49 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

swissmiss: I agree. Accessories can make or break an outfit. My halo goes well with pretty much everything wouldn't you say? The cigarette holder gives me drama. How can you go wrong with gloves?

Thanks all!

If Ray and Terry were true gentlemen they would not keep that bottle to themselves.

October 10, 2007 7:04 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

congrats on yhe new job!

October 11, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger uncle jim said...

corngratulations
corn is what we grow in Indiana
i hope all goes well and everything and everybody meets your expectations
so what else can you share?

October 11, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Georgette said...

Great photo-shopping, Cathy!! I am cracking up!!!!

Congrats on the new job! I wish you much success and happiness there!

love,
Georgette

October 11, 2007 1:03 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Thanks!

October 11, 2007 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page